Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bike Cleaning Day Jan 17, 2009

Man as I look through the January Pictures I have taken, despite all of the cold icy weather we really have had a great January. I did not realize I had so many rides to write about. I think there are at two or three more after this one. I did do some short rides today on both bikes but I did not take any pictures of the ride as they were just out and back kind of rides. But I have both my babies out to clean them up. It is nice when you have a wife that let you play with your mistresses right in the front yard. In fact she even kind of helped, yeah right.

Here is a shot of her helping take the last spot off the bike, now if you believe that I can sell you some nice land under a bridge down in the Everglades.



So here is the results of our day at work.






The next few days we did get a couple of rides in. I will be working on those reports in the next couple of days.

Pj

No comments: