Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lunch with some Friends Jan 12, 2009

Lunch with some Friends Jan 12, 2009

A friend of ours Hailee that goes back as far as when we lived in Denver Colorado came into town so another friend Max dating back that far came to lunch with us. Hailee is now from Seattle Wash and enjoying it there other then the weather of course. Max lives here in the HEB area of DFW. My review of Boston’s located in Grapevine at the 114 and 121 exchange is that the service and food is good. It is a sports bar but with unique pizza, I have not ordered their pizza but I have had their French Onion soup and cheese steak sandwich both very good.

Here is a shot of (left to right) Val, Max, and Hailee.



Max, Hailee, and I.



Our server was nice enough to grab the camera and take some shots so here is, Max, Val, Hailee, and I.



Hailee, me, and Val.



Me, Val, Hailee, and Max.



It was a great time and we talked about the cruise we all took together and all of the many good times we have had. It was great meeting with them and hope to see them all soon. I know this was not really ride related but they wanted to see the pictures and instead of just sending the pictures I thought I would put them here.

Pj

No comments: